Friday, January 21, 2011

Here at last!

Hello Americans!  I am officially here in the UK!  These past few days have been quite interesting to say the least.  After being picked up at the airport, we were taken to get our rooms.  But since none of the Americans had received their housing contracts, we had to walk across campus by ourselves to go find the office to get the contracts and then pay our bill.  Then, when I went to pay my bill my card didn't work! So I spent the night in emergency accommodation (ha) and a half inflated air mattress.  Positive about all of this? I met another American from Cali, who had met some other girls the day before and we all became fast friends!  Well, that is all for now.  Get ready for some good blogging coming up... I have an adventure planned for Sunday!

No comments:

Post a Comment