Sunday, March 27, 2011

Lazy Saturday Afternoon

Since I have not really touched on the education system a lot yet, I thought I would dedicate this post to the University of Hertfordshire's education system!  This whole semester up until now I have felt like I really haven't been attending any form of schooling (although all my friends do, they are in different courses).  I am in the Health course and the Fashion course and since I am not in a design studio for fashion, I have yet to have any homework like I would typically receive in the States.  My grade for all three of my classes rests on a  paper for each of them and a test for only one.  So you can imagine the multitude of time I now have on a day to day basis.  I also only have class on Mondays from 9-4 and Wednesdays from 11-1 which leaves my schedule pretty open as well.  Not only that but this week is the second to last week I have classes!  Its crazy! I basically have the whole month of April off and then I have to stick around in May so that I can take one test that only last one hour.  I would like to add that not everyone has this easy schedule like I do but it is a nice break from last semester.  So since I have these papers due at the end of April, I thought I would get a head start so I don't have to worry about them when I am galavanting across Greece and Italy.  I have one done so far and the other two started and I am hoping I can get at least one more completely finished before I leave on April 7th (which I am currently counting down the days too :)).  I feel like I owe it to myself to be slightly productive since I don't have the "I am so swamped I couldn't find the time" excuse to procrastinate.

No comments:

Post a Comment